Interactive Design-Final Project

23/10/2023 - 10/12/2023
Week 9 - Week 15
Lee Jia Rou / 0363293
Interactive Design / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Final Project/ Design, Exploration and Application

✧✧Instructions✧✧

Creating a Website for Your Favourite Artist
We are going to construct a single page website for your preferred artist as part of this web design assignment. Through this project, we will be able to show off our love for the artists we have picked while also honing our web design and programming talents.

Chosen Artist
Jackson Wang is a Hong Kong-born singer, composer, dancer, and fashion designer. He is one of my favourite musicians. I find great value in his music and choreography, since some of his songs provide me with much-needed relief from anxiety. I decided to use him as the character for this project because of this.

References


Progress
[HTML]
\
[CSS]




Final Outcome
Netlify https://jacksonwangfanspage.netlify.app/ 
✧✧Reflection✧✧

Since I had studied comparable programming projects in middle school and considered them to be quite difficult and confusing, I must admit that I was first hesitant to work on this final project. This semester, when I was studying web design, I developed a resemblance of my former programming passion and liked creating a webpage for my favourite singer. Fixing the design for the smaller screen proved to be difficult, though. Upon finishing this project, I want to commit more time and effort to learning how to code, with a particular emphasis on smaller screen challenges.